We hope that all of you have remained healthy and of good spirits during the ever evolving Coronavirus situation. As mentioned earlier this month, we are launching an HSHPS Shout Out Video Channel to share our immense thanks to all the health care and public health professionals who are serving on the front lines during this Global Pandemic. We want you to share your positive and personal message of hope, kudos, strength, praise or affirmation to your colleagues - our heros. Watch our first video message below from our esteemed HSHPS President Dr. Norma Pérez and learn how you can contribute your own positive message below.
Now we want a message from YOU! Record a Shout Out Video that is 3 minutes or less with a positive or thankful message you want to share and upload the video here
We suggest the following tips when recording:
- Use a tripod to hold phone steady or prop phone on a surface area. If you are stuck shooting handheld, to stabilize your phone:
- Keep the phone close to your body
- Rest your elbows on a nearby object
- Use the landscape mode (so phone is positioned horizontal vs. vertical)
- Clean your camera lenses
- Don’t use the zoom feature – just bring the phone closer to you until you find the perfect distance (this also helps with getting the microphone close to you)
- Shoot the video in an area with lots of light
- Be conscientious of background noise – dogs, wind (if outside), TV, computer chiming, etc.
We look forward to sharing your messages of hope and kudos. For technical questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.